Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Just Had My Carpet Cleaned and The Traffic Lanes Are Still There

Have you ever had your carpets cleaned and noticed the next day that the traffic lanes are still there?

Not all Portland area carpet cleaners are the same. A few have a specialized understanding of carpet cleaning chemistry and can remove those ugly traffic lanes.

A specialized cleaner can help restore carpets that look worn out. The truth is that the carpets may not be worn out, but just need some specialized attention.

I have specialized skills that can often restore worn out looking carpets to like new condition.

Call me for a Free Carpet Audit, so I can help you resolve the issue with your worn out looking carpets.

Until next time....Sean

Portland's Best Value in Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, and Oriental Rug Cleaning

No comments: